Diversification: How to manage storage units, let property, livery & holiday lets with the KEYPrime Accounts range.
Are you one of the many businesses exploring additional revenue streams to supplement turnover? As subsidies for most are set to reduce, diversification into property and lettings could be a lucrative replacement of that income. But with property comes the public and with the public comes additional responsibilities too.
You will need to consider insurance, compliance, health & safety and even just ensuring that your new customers pay you on time. Landmark KEYPrime accounts range users can rely on their software to help them negotiate these new hurdles.
Managing diversification enterprises with Property Lite.
Property Lite is a new module that is compatible with KEYPrime Intro, KEYPrime Accounts and KEYPrime Advanced. It is a streamlined property management tool for managing key property events and rent demands. Ensure that you never miss a critical date again. Better still, everything you need is in one piece of software – meaning you only have one tool to learn to operate.
Why is using a digital property management tool better than your existing system?
- Reduce the risk of non-compliance – with the ever increasing health and safety legislation associated with letting property, using the Property Lite diary feature will help you to ensure you are up to date with the necessary inspection and certification dates. It will also help you to keep on top of lease end dates and rent reviews – crucial when serving notice at the right time to allow for rent increases.
- Reduce time spent on property administration – why keep all your property records and key dates in multiple locations, when you can streamline it into the accounts software you already use regularly? It is at least one less spreadsheet for you to maintain.
- You could potentially bring management ‘in house’ – with a reliable tool like Property Lite, you may even have the confidence to manage your properties with less agent involvement, which could reduce the amount you spend on fees. Worth considering!
As well as monitoring income, expenditure and arrears easily, users of Property Lite can:
- Create diary actions for specific properties and units – be reminded of upcoming events when you log into your KEYPrime accounts range software. Never miss the boiler inspection or a rent review date again.
- Store all property documents on the property record – keep all your inspection certificates, tenancy and licence agreements with the property, unit or stable code in KEYPrime Accounts. Having documentation stored digitally makes it so much easier to access later.
To request a no obligation demonstration of Property Lite, please click the button below. Your local consultant will then be in touch to show you how the module works in more detail.