COVID-19: A message from Landmark
In these unprecedented times, we want to reassure that we are taking all necessary measures to minimise the potential impact of COVID-19 on your business, your colleagues and staff at Landmark.
We are confident that all essential services will be able to continue to operate at close to normal service levels now as well as in the coming weeks and months.
Steps we are taking
We have a strong business continuity plan in place, which particularly focuses on ensuring that our software support team can continue to help you with your Landmark software queries.
- All non-essential visits to our offices by external parties have ceased
- All staff who are able to work remotely without impact on their work, have been asked to work from home
- Face to face meetings of more than three colleagues have been prohibited
- Infrastructure is in place to ensure that support team members can take calls from their homes, should this become neccessary
If you already have an onsite sales meeting or training session scheduled with a member of our team, they will be in touch with you to discuss the options.
- Nearly all meetings and training sessions can be done online. You may now have more free time to dedicate to activities such as software training, tidying up your data and improve you business management software systems. We can work together to ensure that any time spent in self-isolation or away from normal business tasks does not go to waste.
- We are able to postpone meetings to a later date
What can we do to help your business
If you now need to find a means of working remotely from your usual usual office and KEYPrime install, we are offering the following options so you that can continue to work on your accounts and/or property data.
Temporary Install Licence
We are happy to issue temporary machine install licences. This will enable those who can, to transfer a data backup and work from another laptop or PC at home. The temporary licence will be free of charge to our customers.
Moving your KEYPrime software into the Cloud
Moving KEYPrime into the cloud may now be the most sensible option for your business. It offers greater flexibility allowing you (and staff) to access and work on your data from any PC or laptop with an internet connection. Due to current circumstances, we are offering this service at a significantly reduced price.
Thank you for your understanding…
We know that this is an uncertain time for our customers. We will update you if circumstances change. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or need further information.
The Landmark Team