Upgrading your Farmdata accounts software to KEYPrime Intro
If you are a Farmdata customer who has recently received correspondence from us about upgrading your Financialdata or Cashdata software to KEYPrime Intro…
Watch our video below to:
- Find out what the differences are between your current accounts software and KEYPrime Intro
- Have a look at data entry screens, bank reconciliation and VAT return functions in KEYPrime Intro
- See some of the additional features you will have in KEYPrime Intro – sales invoicing!
- Learn more about the upgrade process and what you need to do next
Why are we asking you to upgrade?
Ongoing development has now ceased on Cashdata and Financialdata software. This means that when the next phase of Making Tax Digital is introduced, neither program will be HMRC compliant. Support for Cashdata and Financialdata will be phased out from March 2021, but in the meantime we will continue to provide you with bug fixes as and when required.
To continue experiencing the same standards of useful and friendly customer support you have always enjoyed, the upgrade to KEYPrime Intro is highly recommended.
What do our clients who have already upgraded think?
“The data migration process could not have been any easier, I gave George the data on Friday and we were up and running on Tuesday morning. There was no business interruption. Having now used KEYPrime, I find it a flexible tool. It is much easier to get information out and I have found many different ways to view that information.” Maureen Grant, Riddell Farms
To get your upgrade booked in, you have three options:
- Complete and return the booking form you received with our recent letter
- Call us on 01798 877100
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will respond
We look forward to hearing from you.