CATTLEDATA 60 DAY TRIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions will apply if you have a 60-day Free Trial Period for Geofolia: –
- The free trial shall last for a period of 60 days only.
- There is a minimum 12-month contract for all customers wishing to purchase Cattledata as a monthly rental after the 60-day free trial.
- By signing up to a Cattledata free trial, customers agree to be contacted by a member of the Landmark team who will assist them in setting up and correct use of the software.
- Customer wishing to purchase Cattledata outright or by monthly rental at the end of the trial, will be issued a new licence which will allow them to continue to use the software.
- Customers not wishing to continue using Cattledata once the free trial ends must notify Landmark by the end of the 60 days. Customers can contact their local consultant or the main office on 01798 877100 to do this. Customers access to Cattledata and all data entered will then be lost.
- Offer applies to new Cattledata customers only.
- Offer is not available for customers in all regions and countries.
- Notice will be sent if payment fails for any reason. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure payment details are correct to allow successful renewal payments.
- Landmark reserves the right to remove or cancel the free trial offer at any time.
- Landmark reserves the right to change the features of the free trial offer at any time.
- Landmark General Terms and Conditions apply.
- Landmark reviews all orders and reserves the right to deny or cancel Cattledata free trials at any time and for any reason.