We use cookies to help provide you with the best possible online experience.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. You can find out more and set your own preferences here.

How do I record a repayment of overclaimed VAT?

Repaying overclaimed VAT in current year after a visit from VAT Inspector

1.Create a new Supplier called VAT MAN. DO NOT use CUSTOM which is a control account for invoices only.