Notes are often added to customers to record why they haven’t paid or to note phone conversation details.
1. Highlight the trader and click on the button Add Notes on the right hand side.
2. Click on NEW at the bottom - add a date, a type must be set and then fill in the details. A follow up date can be set which, whilst not dynamic, can be easily reported on. Now save your note.
3. On the main trader listing screen check you have Notes showing – if not, go to your Field Chooser and select them to show.
4. You can REPORT on notes for ALL customer (or suppliers) Reports/Notes
5. Or just look at the notes that exist for one trader (by clicking on Add Notes)