Launchpad does not display companies' list
If you log into KEYPrime and it is not showing your data it could be because the SQL database has not been started,
to check this follow the instructions below:-
To Start SQL Server Configuration Manager on a Local Machine
- Click on the Start button on the bottom left of your screen and select All Programs
- Find and click on Microsoft SQL Server 2012 > Configuration Tools > SQL Server Configuration Manager
- If you get a security message, click on Yes to allow the program to run.
- Select SQL Server Services from the list on the left
- On the right hand column, right click on SQL Server (LMKEYPRIMESERVER) and click on Start.
- Once the server says its Running, close down the SQL Server Configuration Manager and load the Prime Launchpad.